Monday, October 22, 2012

Week ending 10/20/12

Monday (moon day)

Tuesday (shala)
Stomach issues stopped my practice short
Practiced through  Parshvottanasana
Spent the rest of the day home close to the bathroom :(

Wednesday (no practice)
My practice time was traded in for a trip to the doctor
Referred to a gasteroenterologist, maybe a new development in my intolerance
Maybe it's just routine while you pass the sun for the 40th time :)

Thursday (shala)
Practice was a treat this morning
Just the right amount of stretch and work
But I made it through closing sequence and remembered I was supposed to start working on Sirsasana
Good thing there is always tomorrow :)

Friday (home)
so distracted during today's practice
I'm glad I took practice today though...distraction less irksome once I was finished

No comments:

Post a Comment