Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week Ending 10/6

Monday: 10/1(practice)

Tuesday: 10 /2 (shala)
Shanna is back from Mysore!
I've been working on Marichyasana C since late spring, early summer. It's become easier to deal with since I gave up my desire to bind (funny how things work that way) Shanna put me in a new position this morning, placing my left hand under my right foot as I twist to the right (and vice versa on the opposite side). This constricted my breathing a bit again as it deepened my twist.
All is coming

Wednesday: 10/3 (shala)
totally forgot my balancing poses!
Didn't realize it until I was into my seated postures
Am I supposed to go back?
Marichyasana C with the new foot hold definitely sends an ache into my hip flexors. I mentioned this to Shanna and she clapped and said "goody"
okay, at least it's not a "bad" ache :)

Thursday: 10/4 (home practice)
video taped this practice
Mark this day in history as a day I saw my body and liked what I saw :)

Friday: 10/5 (shala)
Not in a hurry today, no place to be after practice so I wasn't worried about time
Talked to Shanna about missing my balancing postures on Wednesday, not to worry, it happens, it won't be a habit.
Marichyasana C 2nd side, my fingers touched (with help)!
Woo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment