Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Week ending 10/27

Sunday (led class at the shala)
Such a wonderful feeling to be in a class full of other prana :)
This was also a teacher training class so there was lots of adjusting going on!
A former student of mine came with me to class too...I love sharing the shala :)

Monday (ladies' holiday)
Tuesday (ladies' holiday)

Wednesday (home)
practiced in the afternoon, felt nice to get back on my mat after 2 days off

Thursday (shala)
so nice to be back in the shala
Mari series worked up a lot of emotion today, flooding of feelings/memories from distant and not so distant past. That didn't feel good :( The twist in Mari C felt light and lifted during adjustment, but the release literally made me feel queasy for a minute or two. Spent the rest of the day slightly agitated.

Friday (home)
short practice through standing series
so many other things on my mind
I'm in a state of "have to do" so on one hand I'm frustrated with the length of my practice, the other hand is patting me on the back for pulling my mat out in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment